Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Into a New You!

I love fall, winter and spring. The rebirth of the world is intoxicating. The grass pushing up through the moistened soil, the leaves flowering and covering the bare arms of trees…ah, you just don’t get better than that.

So, I’ve been on a push lately and it is something that will be familiar to those who know me well. A few years ago a friend of mine asked me if I knew what “The Secret” was. I told her I did not. Well, she was kind enough to show me what “The Secret” was and from that point on, whenever I used the principles of this “Secret” life has been prosperous and great.
If you have not heard of seen or read about The Secret, I encourage you to do so. It has truly changed my life and by reviewing the documentary now and then, I have been able to keep the attitude of gratitude up. Yes, when I start to get down or doubt myself I watch the movie again. Sometimes I just play it in the background on my computer when I write.
I am not going to tell you all about The Secret but I will tell you this. What you think you become-Bhudda and your life, every life is a direct result of The Law of Attraction. That’s your carrot. Now go out and get the rest of the info.

Over the past month some extraordinary things have happened. The first, and most inspiring for myself is the fact that this month I have quadrupled the amount of money made from freelance writing. It is not so much the money but the fact that in this “tough” economic time I am making more money than I ever have and enjoying myself while I am doing it. All of a sudden articles that felt like such a burden to write are fun and exciting. I dare to say that I am addicted to writing and I love it!!

My day job has become so incredibly easy that I am starting to wonder if they should really pay me as much as they are. Not to mention, I received a raise and more responsibility and the job has become easier. Wow! How does that work?

My love life has suddenly become the rewarding, fulfilling thing that I’ve longed for it to be. I am in love and there is no stress coming from the source of that love. I am confident and sure that my love is returned and the future is bright.

Exercise and healthful eating are not chores anymore. I am eager to get on my Gazelle and have started craving grapefruits. What has caused all of this positive change? Applying The Secret. It is not magic. In fact, it is plain and simple common sense. Get the info and apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor tracking